2012年2月8日水曜日

What Is The Green-eyed Monster?

what is the green-eyed monster?

Thrifted Treasure: Green Eyed MONSTER!!!

Look at all this beautiful vintage Le Creuset snapped up for the princely sum of $7!!!

That's right, $7 for the LOT.

Jealous? Yeah? Well so am I! Because alas, this is not my own find.

Now I know one of the ten commandments is "Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbour's Goods" but seriously when I read this post on Flickr I felt physically SICK with envy...
BC Footwear Women's Green-Eyed Monster Thong Sandal,Whiskey,6.5 M US
Learn more
I mean a large casserole, 2 pots and 3 pans in great condition and in such a beautiful colour (it's called Paris Blue) for $7!!!
I then discovered Stephanie has a lovely blog called Kitchen Culinaria, she's a brand new blogger and I have a feeling that if this find is anything to go by, this is a blog to watch!

I'm still feeling more than slightly jealous, I will NEVER EVER have a find that good!



These are our most popular posts: what is the green-eyed monster?

The Green Eyed Monster :: Miss Maggies Place

Suffering from the green eyed monster are we? You have just let the rest of the world know that you wished you looked as good as her. Remember, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". that means that some people would ... read more

Thrifted Treasure: Green Eyed MONSTER!!!

The Green Eyed Monster. (. To this day I vividly remember reading Othello many years ago, how could anyone ever forget the drama and passion? I cant help but feel guilty when I am jealous of someone (usually a man ... read more

Cindy Ellison: The Green Eyed Monster

The Green Eyed Monster. By Jenn. Jealousy-ClipArt-132x150. Ever notice how jealousy can drag you down? Whether you are the one giving it or receiving it, jealousy does not feel good. As I get older I realize that when ... read more

Pipa Middletons dress was HORRIBLE and UGLY why does yahoo ...

January 24, 2012 at 12:25 am. great post! its true… theres always someone more successful than the next person… best thing i think of to avoid the green-eyed monster is to do what you want and do it the best you can do it ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿